‘Known by the Content of Their Character’: Black Man Strangles and Robs White Taxi Driver

The White taxi driver’s first mistake was picking up a Black man. His second mistake was allowing his back to be turned away from him.

This is another incident illustrating why Blacks have earned every ounce of suspicion they receive from the public, including the authorities. Only fools and future victims ignore the danger this very dysfunctional and savage race of people pose to everyone on the planet.

1. Dan says:

Not a new essay, but worth repeating and keeping in mind. Also, disseminating as widely as possible.
    —————————–
    Whites are only 15% of the world’s population, yet are the most industrious, ingenious, and innovative race the world has known. Whites have formed nations, built civilizations, assumed and administrated power, created the Renaissance, the Age of Discovery, the Industrial Revolution, automation, technology, the space program which landed men on the moon and launched probes exploring beyond the solar system, discovered electricity, created wonder drugs and architecture and have harnessed nuclear power, have unlocked the secrets of DNA and relativity, created computer science and the internet age…… sub-Saharan Africans still cannot even feed themselves.

No pre-contact sub-Saharan African society ever created a written language, or weaved cloth, or forged steel, invented the wheel or plow, or devised a calendar, or code of laws, or any social organization, or formal religion, or system of measurement, or math, or built a multi-story structure or bridge or sewer, or infrastructure of any kind, and they never harnessed a river, or even drilled well or irrigated, or built a road or railway or sea-worthy vessel, they never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device.

Blacks are the only race incapable of caring for themselves. Whites still have to provide food, medical, financial and engineering aid to Africans. They couldn’t survive without White charity. Blacks became an out-of-control invasive species after Whites domesticated them.

Blacks lived alone in sub-Saharan Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources for 60,000 years; so they cannot blame racism, poverty, imperialism or anything else for their failures. How could they live with all that shoreline and never contemplate putting a sail on a ship like every other culture did?

Blacks are the oldest race, they had a huge head-start so they should be the most advanced race; but they are the least advanced race. And in fact they never did develop until they were domesticated by Whites.

19 of the 20 poorest countries are sub-Saharan African (Haiti). There has never been a successful Black country. No modern creations or civilization exists in sub-Saharan Africa that was not brought there by Whites.

There are no White Third-World nations, but all Black ones are.

Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti.

Nowhere Blacks live are they considered achievers. In fact they are universally viewed as unproductive and disruptive to society.

Simply, life is an IQ test.

Excellent and well-written!

• SicknTired says:

I agree with a lot of what you say except for the fact that you need to make a distinction between black people and niggers. They are not one in the same. Just as they are white niggers who for some god forsaken reason want to emulate niggers. My father is black caribbean and my mother is half white half hispanic (raised in the caribbean). I look very dark in complexion and I consider myself mixed but the world sees me as black. My father is a very successful chairman on the board of directors for a big bank in the Cayman Islands. I grew up in a very nice home and my parents have been together for almost 50 years. I CAN’T STAND NIGGERS. I hate their stupid music, the way they dress, the way they act and treat others and the list goes on! Black american niggers especially and their stupid rap “culture” is the poison of the world. I hate to see my local caymanians emulate their stupidity and listen to that poisonous music. They try to dress like them etc. Ughhh! That is not our culture! It’s like if you want to take something from another country why take the shit that that country doesn’t even want! I sometimes wish we can just throw all the degenerate niggers off the face of the earth and start over with BLACK people. They are a cancer to the black race and this is why there are forums such as this one. I currently live between Canada and the Cayman Islands and I can sense sometimes when i am judged and thought of as a piece of shit until people get to know me and see that I don’t hate them for no reason (just because they are white), I am well spoken, I don’t steal, I am considerate, and I am not lazy and wanting to live off hand outs. And I don’t blame white people for judging me at first glance I HAVE TO BLAME THE GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGGERS that are not doing nothing but sitting around bitching and complaining about all that is wrong and how everyone is against them but never once try to find solutions and similarities and try to bridge the divides. A race of people that has always fought for equality to only try and separate from others (speaking of “African” Americans) and “Black” Entertainment Television (BET) “Black” history month. So my only gripe with this site is not what you are saying because it is all true but it doesn’t represent black people, just the ones that act like niggers! Oh yeah and I love the comment above that talked about the islands and how they turn out when niggers run them. SO TRUE. I am soooooo glad that I am from a British Island (rich with wealth and cleanliness). It’s fucking hilarious to me how I would hear all these Caribbean countries like Jamaica, Trinidad, Guyana talk shit about the british and “white people” but after they got their independence from Britain their islands turned to shit and now they are in everyone else’s country leeching off their economies! They are trying to come to Cayman by the flocks looking for work and what have you and immigrating to good old England the country which they had once so hated.

Thanks SnT, I appreciated your comments. I actually DO make a distinction between “niggers” and regular or honorable Black people, and I have articulated this several times on this site. Allow me to explain a few things that may help.

First, I often write in GENERAL terms about Blacks and other racial groups (including Whites!) because it would be redundant and tiresome to repeatedly and endlessly qualify that I am not referring to ALL Blacks without distinction, but only to SOME of them or perhaps MANY of them. This is, unfortunately, the nature of writing on racial, cultural, social and political matters. Thus, I often write in GENERAL terms; that is, what is generally true about this or that group. Sometimes I DO make it clear to the reader that I’m only writing in generalities, but this cannot be done all the time because it would detract from the point I’m driving home. In many instances, I assume the reader is aware of my writing style and, thus, there is no need to clarify that which should be readily apparent.

Secondly, I DO make distinctions between “niggers” and honorable Black people. For example, I certainly don’t consider Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams or even Tommy Sotomayor “niggers.” This doesn’t mean I want them dating my daughters or even moving into my neighborhood. It just means that I recognize the reality that not every Black person is a criminal thug or a welfare dependent. I have frequently featured these types of Blacks on my site as well. Most of my readers understand such distinctions too.

Thirdly, a good reason I can speak in GENERAL terms about Blacks – that is, what is generally true of most or a very large percentage of them – is because no matter where they live in the world, they cause the same types of criminal behavior and social dysfunction. One never hears of an all-Black or mostly-Black city or neighborhood with very low crime because such an animal doesn’t exist. The more Blacks that reside in a city, the worse it will become in terms of crime and welfare dependency. This is what Blacks bring wherever they dwell for the simple reason that this is WHO THEY ARE! It’s a reflection of the ‘content of their character.’ It’s a reflection of their genetic traits and natural proclivities. This is why I can speak with such confidence and in broad, general terms about Blacks. They are so predictable. They are the same in large numbers wherever one finds them.

Fourthly, based on what you’ve written you seem to be one of the ‘talented tenth’ (some debate that it’s actually lower than 10% of any given Black population). In other words, you are intelligent and much more perceptive and civilized than most Blacks. I recognize such distinctions among Blacks. In fact, it’s true of any racial or ethnic group. The problem with Blacks, however, is that so many of them within their overall racial group are criminally-prone and possess very low IQ levels. Tragically, the greater majority of Blacks throughout the world are unable to adapt to the kinds of societies created by the White man – and it shows! This is why so many of them end up in prison, live in poverty, welfare dependent, and are unable to better themselves in ways that are honorable.

I would refer you to two of my articles that might help in understanding these points: (1) “Is Black Dysfunction Genetic? A Reply to ‘A Major Contradiction in HBD Theory'” (Parts 1-2) from 5/3/2015. (2) “What Does Black Failure Tell Us About Blacks?” from 8/11/2013.

I wish you the best.

• SicknTired says:

Ambrose there is no saving niggers and they damage they have done to the black race. Like you say for every one like me in the world there are millions who are not! And I cannot blame you for not wanting them living in your neighbourhoods or dating your children because I wouldn’t either! What a detriment to humanity. Ambrose you really weird me out talking about the genetics of it all and I often wonder if me being Quarter White (Scottish Grandfather) has anything to do with why I am different from so many other blacks. Like I said I live here in Canada and me and my wife (who is biracial) and thinks like me, are the only black couple that take their kids to the indoor play place, out to the movies, the park, baby groups, ballet classes, I mean even just out to eat for god sakes! Like niggers don’t do shit with their fucking kids or family! Degenerates! My daughter brought one of her friends over to the house from school one day and we asked her if she wanted to go out for slurpees and the kid didn’t know what the fuck we were talking about!!! Who lives in Canada and has never taken their kid to 7 eleven for a Slurpee?? Niggers!!!!

“Ambrose you really weird me out talking about the genetics of it all and I often wonder if me being Quarter White (Scottish Grandfather) has anything to do with why I am different from so many other blacks” – I would tend to think that’s a good place to start for trying to understand why. A good number of the Blacks who are intelligent (though, admittedly, not all) have White ancestry. I have met a few Blacks who were extremely dark-skinned whom I would consider with above average intelligence and who were genuinely decent people, but in my opinion they are a rarity.

I read a couple of years ago that the africans would use the cooling oil from transformers for deep frying, the article failed to mention what they were cooking in that oil but that’s OK because i really didn’t want to know.
    The whites create their electrical infrastructure and they take it down to deep fry rats or something?

3. Marytoons says:

I have to admit I did not watch the whole video. I found the whole thing disturbing that a niggar would so wontanly take the life of this white man. He is soulless and godless, a black demonic niggar who should never been put on the earth. The niggar’s crime is killing and theft. The white man’s crime is the disease of political correctness. Thank you, AK, for sounding the alarm.

4. Jack Rabbit says:

Dan, they invented the helicopter.

• Dan says:

J-Rabbit —-Terrific example of their ability/expertise as aeronautical engineers.

Do have to admit one positive feature of their product. If it suffers a major mechanical failure and crashes, all aboard stand a good chance of surviving.

5. Den49 says:

Why wasnt this reported by the msm?

6. Tim says:

Every taxi drivers worst nightmare. Money up front and have the fare sit up front with you if you have any doubt. The dumb spook carried out the robbery all while being filmed in hd! Not too smart. Taxi drivers don’t make that much money, barely above minimum wage after expenses. It’s a way to put money on the table. And it’s a hard life with 12-16 hour shifts. Many drivers never return from their shifts because of the black plague.