Libtard Sheriff Orders Her Deputies to NOT Cooperate with the Federal Government in Deporting Mexican Invaders

Check out this Libtard Sheriff of Travis County (TX) who has ordered her deputies to not cooperate with federal authorities in deporting illegal aliens. She’s also a big supporter of ‘sanctuary cities.’ Gee, who would’ve ever imagined that?

Thankfully, the governor is working to getting her frumpy and dumpy ass fired!

Seriously, how proud would you feel working under her command? Most of the deputies, I’m sure, would never say anything publicly. In private, however, I can assure you that a whole lot of them laugh and deride her among themselves.

No man who has any measurable levels of testosterone can feel good about being led by a dumpy troll with a bad haircut pretending to be ‘one of the guys.’

If this isn’t enough for you, listen to what some of these folks at the Austin capital have to say about illegal immigration. Check out the woman who says illegal immigrants need to feel “safe” and “not feel like they are in endanger of being deported,” including the blonde woman who tells the reporter that illegals have “the right” to stay in the U.S. and that she doesn’t believe in a “border” or a wall.

Remember what I’ve said in prior posts about the generally gullible nature of women? There you go.

A face that only the mother of a warthog could love

Real cops don’t want a pink pumpkin leading them

1. 11-Bravo says:

This dumpy-frumpy menopausal poor excuse for a law enforcement leader has been the trend for quite some time now. If you take a look at many of the larger municipalities across the country, they are led by Janet Reno look-a-like, bloated, man-hating lesbians. Take a look recently at the riots (anarchy) at Berkeley and the ‘mannish’ looking police chief who ordered her officers to stand down while the domestic terrorists destroyed the place. What better way to destroy the Alpha Male, tough as nails law enforcement culture of a police agency than to appoint a bloated frumpy full fledged man hating dyke, who has no business leading a circus, as a law enforcement leader. It seems as though lately, the only requirement for a law enforcement leader is being an ugly, dumpy-frumpy, mannish looking, man hating carpet muncher.

The previous sheriff was a black conservative like Sheriff Clark in Wisconsin.
    Miss Piggy here deserves to rot in her own jail once she’s removed from office.
    I believe the Governor of Texas has that power. Librat commie sheriffs, beware!

3. Fled the Undertow says:

I am a woman, yet I believe everything began going downhill around the time these silly women with nothing better to do began agitating for both abolishing slavery as well as making the feral slaves full citizens. I’m still shocked that the book “Negroes in Negroland” didn’t have more of an effect on the public back in the mid-1800s. Every single anecdote in the book came directly from original sources “in the field”: the explorers, missionaries, and other brave men who ventured into darkest Africa and lived to tell about it.

If we went back to the old voting rights (i.e. just men who are property and/or business owners…men with a vested interest in the future of our country), I’d be completely fine with that.

Spot on! You are indeed a rare bird, but a refreshing one, that’s for sure! 🙂

• Anonymous says:

Got to agree, as another female. Too many women vote for the “poor”, ridiculous social programs, and through their emotions. As for me, I want government to stop perpetually supporting a certain, useless, failed race. Yeah, I would be more than happy to relinquish voting rights if it meant a return to sanity.

4. Jack Rabbit says:

Twenty or so years of leftist, Alinsky style access of the schools, television, and media, seem to have corrupted a lot of the youth, and the weak-minded. Especially those purple haired, fat ass feminists, and those effeminate, know it all, bata males that have popped up in the last few years. What the hells with that. leftist and libtards have been running the show for so long, that’s all they know. Time for a big change. It’s sure going to be fun in the next four years. As soon as Trump gets his full cabinet the fun begins. Trump is going to pull there heads off, and shit down there throat.

That dumbass blonde better be careful , illegals believe they have the right to rape her.

6. Sharon says:

A warthog? Yhea…love it!!

7. Kyle Daytona says:

I just moved to Austin from Daytona Beach….. Sad to see my new Sheriff won’t do the job she swore to uphold…!

Blondie’s boyfriend must’ve literally fucked the brains outta her, because she doesn’t have any.

9. Anonymous says:

She has 4 stars; like a 4 star General. (LOL Do those people have big egos or what?)

10. Marytoons says:

Now this post explained a lot of stuff to me. My son has been living in Austin for some time now, the most libtard of American cities, with a bull dyke for a sheriff. Our political views are so polarized we barely talk to each other. He and his wife both voted for Hilliary and marched in the protest the day after Trump’s election. I told him what I thought about fag Barry and the DNC. Hopefully the bull dyke will be fired and be held accountable for the deaths of innocent Americans at the hands of illegals.

I too have lost friends and have been separated from family members because I reject Libtardism, illegal immigration, and all the tenets of the ‘diversity’ cult. I lost my best friend from childhood in 2004 when I refused to vote for John Kerry as president. He ended up screaming at me on the phone, and has never called me back. I tried to reason with him, but it did little good. He was pretty conservative until he met his liberal wife a number of years earlier. She’s a public school teacher in Chicago, and she managed to Libtard him up something fierce. I could tell things had changed when he and his wife visited us in 2002. I finally located him a couple of years ago (although we never spoke) and discovered he was running for a leadership position within his local democrat district.

• Bailey says:

I have family and friends that no longer speak to me either and i got to the point where i couldn’t care less – Eff em’ !
        We’re on the right side of History and that’s what matters most.
        On the bright side , there are some who have decided to wake up.

• Marytoons says:

Thank you to Bailey and AK for all your support. I really appreciate it. And I am not going to whine about it. I am going to stand up for what I believe and hope others continue to so or the United States as we know it may disappear.

• Bailey says:

I like to remember the United States as i knew it, fond memories of sixties and seventies small town USA.
            Now that small town has turned to shit, like most others.
            But we’re on the right track if our enemies just let Trump do what he promised to do. I have a feeling they’ll be voted out by the same margins Trump was voted in, Yuge!
            I have hobbies to keep me from going crazy.

11. Marytoons says:

This porker sheriff is already feeling the heat from the Texan governor, Austin city mayor, and the Republican Party of Texas, when it was found that the sheriff’s deputies almost released a criminal illegal who had raped a nine year old girl several times. Now he’s being detained in jail for ICE to come get him.

Check out the Mexcriments in Mexico.
    Good people who thankfully wont make it here for a “better life”.

13. Sharon says:

I can relate to people not wanting to have anything to do with you because of political affiliations. Schools are the worse. The college system I was in actually did a background check to see if you voted Republican or Democrat. If you were a Rep, you got a bad grade. And for reasons that I won’t go into here, some teachers found out that my father was a cop. But of course, you know that cops, military personnel and the secret service are to be destroyed along with their families. You see, I believe these are all signs of a coming civil war. And sooner than later, the cops and our military will use heavy duty automatics against some of these street rioters. INEVITABLE.

Liberal ‘Sheriffs can’t seem to grasp that their oath of office is not a suggestion.
    To do other wise is breaking the trust of the people and is dereliction of duty
    on the part of this fat dyke that Travis County now has.