Tucker Carlson Debates Creepy 45-Year-Old Virgin Law Professor on Immigration: The Common Folk Are Too ‘Ignorant’ or ‘Biased’ to See the Value of Third-World Immigration

This creepy law professor, essentially, argues that people (meaning, mostly Whites) are too ‘ignorant’ or ‘biased’ against the benefits of non-White, third-world immigration to know any better. Once they inform themselves of the ‘survey data,’ according to the professor, they’ll see how wrong they are.

Yeah, right.

As Tucker correctly points out, it’s the same liberal talking-points which reasons that if people only understood how great Obamacare is, they’d embrace it wholeheartedly. If only people realized how wonderful Hillary Clinton was, they would’ve voted for her last November.

Even when liberals appeal to ‘data’ and ‘surveys,’ one has to be very suspicious because liberals have a track record of playing with the numbers or phrasing survey questions in such a way as to get the answer they desire. Liberals never play fair. They have an agenda, and the facts be damned when they’ve got a Utopian social mission to fulfill.

As if there was not a mountain range of proof already
    that the Demoncraps live in La-La Land 100% of the time,
    I don’t know what is.
    This pansy needs a wake-up call.
    Where’s Base Stick man?
    We need him to knock some sense into this simpleton.

2. Deplorable X says:

I think he had a stroke in the middle of that interview. Also wouldn’t allow my kids near this guy.

This jew “professor” was not a person but a robot. I saw the wind-up key sticking out of its back. A jew robot.

A jewbot.

I saw this guy last night and he was so obnoxious I had to turn the channel.

This is what is termed a useful idiot! These third world people are not helping us in any way other than to drag our nation down faster. What skills to they bring? Many are illiterate and don’t speak our language.

Does that twerp run on brain power or computer chips ?
    WTF ?

7. Ethan Allen says:

Professor Ilya Somin. What kinda name izzat?

8. Driveby says:

Proof positive that anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can get a college degree these days.

I have the perfect match for this virgin leftie:

There is somebody for all of us; I think these two would be a good match.

10. clap says:

“People reject information that doesn’t confirm their bias”

Is that supposed to be a jab at the “common folk” or the “professor”?

11. TeamTrumpPlayer says:

Once upon a time, an extraterrestrial took a shit… and THAT wimpy Jew is what grew from it!

FOX should’ve ran a scroll with Ilya’s home address, as well as the school’s, so the illegal beaners know where to go for sanctuary.

13. Walter Bergen says:

Another wonderful example of how we benefit from immigration.

A beautiful young woman killed by a “Mexican citizen” who was already on the run from police in other jurisdictions.

• Jackie Puppet says:

I grew up in Schaumburg, too. Back then the only foreigners were mainly Asians, and to their credit, they assimilated. I was friends with many of them in my classes.