Yale University’s Asian Dean Caught Making “White Trash” Comments on Yelp

Yale University’s Dean of Pierson College, Jane Chu, was recently caught making racist comments on Yelp about a particular restaurant in which she referred to the kind of people who would patronize the place as “White trash.” She’s since formally apologized for her comments.

In contrast to Whites caught making racist comments, Chu won’t be fired. She’s of a privileged gender and racial class, so her career won’t be threatened. She won’t have to go on an apology tour and grovel before the Dindus nor give large sums of cash to Dindu charities.

I’m not particularly offended by her comments because there are indeed some Whites whom I would have no hesitation labeling as ‘White trash.’ I’ve encountered them and so have you. There are low-life’s among our people too, and only the willfully blind would pretend otherwise. But, then, I don’t claim to be a ‘non-racist’ while Chu clearly does.

If anything, Chu’s comments demonstrate how each of us have prejudices and that we are all inclined to negatively label those whom we disapprove of. In spite of the woman’s claim to being ‘racially sensitive,’ she’s just as politically-incorrect as most people. The only difference is that she’s better at hiding it behind a veneer of scholarly respectability.

It’s another case of liberals saying one thing, and then doing another.

1. Anonymous says:

fucking gook!

Look, a drunken fuckin’ beaner

AK…it is just like Jarod Taylor said, people will mingle with their own kind. What she said did not offend me, but you are right, had a white person made such a statement they would be fired. There is no longer such a thing called protection under the law. Whites are 2nd class citizens now.

I thought her name was Sum Ting Wong. She love you long time.

5. Jeff says:

I’m not offended about what she said, but I’m offended that it was from an ugly chink about the people who actually conquered, founded and built this country. That’s the worst offense about this reverse racism: it is done by inferior races like hers who shouldn’t even be here in the first place if it wasn’t for the (((Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965))).

And don’t get me started about her cluelessness of the fact that everything she enjoys from the modern world has absolutely nothing to with the shit hole her parents came from…what a parasitic ingrate !

6. b19690103 says:

Dear Student Body,

I am truly sorry I got caught.

Yours,