Absurd ‘Art’: Jean Busquiat’s Skull Painting Sold at Auction for $110.5 Million!

Basquiat’s skull painting: A pretentious pile of shit!

A 1982 painting of a skull by Jean-Michel Basquiat was recently sold at Sotheby’s auction for the staggering amount of $110.5 million. It was purchased by a Japanese billionaire.

To each his own, and if someone finds value in such an ugly painting, then I suppose they have their reasons. I don’t know how it can be denied that Basquiat’s skull painting looks like the kind of graffiti one would find on a New York City subway. I can say this, though, that Basquiat surely made a sucker of at least one Japanese mogul. In fact, he’s made suckers of all sorts of rich and pretentious folks, including Libtards like Johnny Dep, Madonna, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jay-Z.

Jean Basquiat: The guy who fooled lots of stupid Whites

Another one of Basquiat’s paintings sold in 2013 which set a world record (see below). It’s hard to believe that people who are considered well-educated and respectable would fall for this crap, but it shows how even the best of us can do some pretty stupid stuff in life. In fact, I’d be as bold to say that the more liberal your worldview is, the more likely you’d get suckered by this heroin-addicted radical who died in 1988.

I have no proof of it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy became popular as a result of disingenuous White liberals who purchased his stupid paintings in order to show how ‘non-racist’ they were. They probably told their other White friends about him and, before long, collecting the paintings of Jean-Michel Basquiat became the stamp of ‘coolness’ and proof of one’s diversity-loving credentials.

Jean Basquiat’s Wikipedia entry is most telling about his anti-White worldview: “Basquiat used social commentary in his paintings as a ‘springboard to deeper truths about the individual,’ as well as attacks on power structures and systems of racism, while his poetics were acutely political and direct in their criticism of colonialism and support for class struggle.” The entry goes on to say that “He died of a heroin overdose at his art studio at age 27.”

Aww, how mighty radically Black of him (although in fairness, he was of mixed racial ancestry. His father was Haitian and his mother was Puerto Rican, not the best combination I might add).

If the reader is interested in seeing more of the confusing and ugly shit that parades itself as ‘art’ by our Black power radical, consider the following paintings which have been peddled before his adoring but gullible fans.

Jean Basquiat: Still fooling the White man even in death

Scrawls from a psychotic, drug-addled nigger. Only dumbskis with more money than sense would buy these chimp scrawls.

And my grandmother thought Dali was weird , she used to call him a “fiddling freak”

Hey niggers , this is art.

The right panel is what Bosch envisioned the end times as being , it’s where we’re at today.

3. Harry says:

” Despite an attempt at sobriety during a trip to Maui, Hawaii, he died on August 12, 1988, of a heroin overdose at his art studio..” (Wikipedia)
    Another Black junkie; no doubt kept down by the Man. Go figure. I had never even heard of the NAPA until I read this article.

10:1 says any kindergarten five year old could do better, and has.
    It figures, third one down is ‘muh dik’.

Well…this guy is laughing all the way to the bank! He should be congratulated on the big haul of 110 million for utter trash. I’m starting to think niggers should be looked at as more intelligent than whites. Whites are the gift that just keeps on giving! Maybe we should give up and say: hail niggers…take our money, homes, wives and daughters, and let us serve you the rest of your life because we are wretched white people who deserve nothing but to be cast out with the dregs.

6. Jim says:

So maybe this was the billionaire’s way of virtue signaling and making himself feel alright about his racial perspectives? He spent $110 Million (or whatever it was) to get the good feeling …

7. Sharon says:

Many years ago I studied studio in college and I can tell you all of this scrawling by this guy is crap. Sorry, but I am not fooled by some of these people. If I had the money that was put down by some of these idiot millionaires, I would donate to a worthwhile charity. No accounting for some people.

8. JMV says:

I’ve seen better “artwork” in my toilet bowl.

9. john dicarlo says:

Well, thank God it’s dead, anyway. Never underestimate the stupidity of people these days.

10. Deplorable X says:

Someone could offer me the Mona Lisa for 10 bucks and I wouldn’t buy it unless I could resell it to some idiot. This shit looks like caveman scratchings. My 3 year old has literally brought home better shit.

11. Julie says:

I’d head of Basquiat, but then again I was living in NY during his rise in certain art circles. Hollywood even made a film about him! Not coincidentally, it’s been playing a lot on cable lately.

I know art is supposed to be subjective, and I don’t like all artists regardless of of how revered they and their work is/was, but Basquiat’s work is just crap IMO! I’ve seen better scrawls on my refrigerator!

12. LSD says:

Starting with the sixth grade(10yrs old?), I had always wanted to be an artist. There was a girl in class who really liked a painting I did and that woke me up to my potential in art.

Things have changed since then but I do remember a fellow in my ninth grade art class who would take the class model for the day and “deconstruct” it. You know, rearrange body parts to the level of absurdity. He actually thought he was Picasso.

Needless to say, once Parent Day arrived, I had two pieces of artwork displayed and he had none. Death to Rainbow Randolph!

Infowars interviews sack of shit negro.

Try Liberia – niggers !

14. Lou says:

DID HE SCREW HIS WAY TO THE TOP??? HMMMMM.

15. Lou says:

A little history on the art business. At one point the highest price for a work was about 100 million. Then a mid easterner [if I recall] bought a painting for 2 or 2.5x that price.
    THAT WAS A PUBLICITY BUY. THE BUYER WANTED TO MAKE A RECORD ‘TOP SALE’.