Protesters Interrupt Trump Assassination Play in Central Park: “You Are All Nazis Like Goebbels!” . . . “The Blood of Steve Scalise is on Your Hands!”

Oh, what do we have here? Looks like the Right is starting to grow some balls and dish it back to the Left.

I hope this sort of this happens every time this Trump assassination play occurs. It’ll be sure to drive moonbats even more unhinged than they already are, and that’s a good thing because more ‘normies’ will begin to see just how hateful and wicked liberals really are.

If you think that what these protesters did was not ‘appropriate,’ consider this: Had such an assassination play occurred during the presidency of Barack Obama, there would have been riots in the street. The play would have been disrupted each and every night. The Left would’ve forced the producers of such a play to shut it down, to end the entire operation. But not so when a republican president is in office.

By the way, where are all the republicans who should be denouncing this play? Shouldn’t they be standing behind the president? Of course they should. But they oppose Trump too. They’re just not as vocal about it as liberals. I think many of the GOP cucks secretly want Trump to be assassinated.

And don’t think for a minute that the Left’s hatred in this instance is unique and due only to the unusual presidency of Donald Trump. Oh no, liberals called for the death of George Bush too, and their protest marches often carried banners depicting Bush as hung from the gallows, including open declarations to kill Bush. Remember signs like these?

So, I think the Left needs a little taste of their own medicine. Nay, the Left needs continuous and heaping spoonfuls of their own medicine!

I applaud the bravery and determination of these two Trump supporters to fight back. Granted, it was nothing on a huge scale and I’m sure it only managed to piss off the audience, but it shows that Right-wingers are willing and able to fight back.

Trump supporters, the ‘Alt-Light’ and the ‘Alt-Right’ need to unite against our common enemy, liberals and the ‘Antifa’ scumbags. While we have very serious differences between us, we can and should unite to resist and pummel our common liberal foes. We can work out the differences at a later time.

Along with the Berkeley ‘Antifa’ skirmishes, protesting the removal of Confederate memorials in the South, and now this, the Right is demonstrating that they will fight back using the very same tactics as the Left (and often even better ones!).

Hard Truth: This play interruption also reveals that the conservative desire to ‘play nice’ with liberals and to be seen as ‘respectable’ is for gracious losers! No one wins a battle, let alone an entire war, by being ‘nice’ and ‘respectable.’

Those who caution us to not defend ourselves nor to be on the offense when the situation arises have failed to realize that we are in a war with people who don’t simply intellectually disagree with us, but who are actively working to marginalize, physically harm, and ultimately destroy us.

I think it’s becoming clear that something big and bloody is just around the corner. I hope I’m wrong and it’s certainly not something I relish, but it’s becoming painfully evident that the Right and Left cannot get along. They are not friends. They don’t see each other as brothers and fellow Americans who just happen to politically disagree in an agreeable manner. No, both sides want to kill each other.

I think the Left and the Right need to be honest with themselves and concede that there’s nothing that unites them together in any meaningful way, other than a deep desire to strangle the life out of each other. Why deny it any longer? Although the Right has tried repeatedly to be civil and ‘play nice’ with liberals, the Left has only used it to demoralize our people and to score one victory after another throughout our protracted ‘culture wars.’

Many, like myself, have come to the realization that we can’t be at peace with the Left. They won’t allow it, and they’ve made it abundantly apparent for the past 50 years by both their actions and their political rhetoric. The Left has polluted our culture, attacked our traditional and American values, deceived generations of our children with their poisonous ideology, and have intentionally flooded our nation with millions of third-world peasant invaders in an effort to racially displace us from the land of our fathers.

It’s coming down to this: We must either separate peacefully by means of secession, or prepare ourselves for a long, bloody war. I hope we will choose a peaceful secession and separate amicably . . . but I know the Left won’t let it happen.

I was looking for quotes and looked at one attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

“Beavers build houses; but they build them in nowise differently, or better now, than they did, five thousand years ago. Ants, and honey-bees, provide food for winter; but just in the same way they did, when Solomon referred the sluggard to them as patterns of prudence. Man is not the only animal who labors; but he is the only one who improves his workmanship.” The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume II, “First Lecture on Discoveries and Inventions” (April 6, 1858), p. 437.

How are blacks better than beavers (lower animals). Using Abe’s definition of a man, then I would say Negroes do not measure up!

Excellent analogy! If you think about it, it’s really true. Prior to the arrival of Whites, Blacks hadn’t improved their lot in the least. They were still living in the Stone Age.

• Guy Asmart says:

Actually, there is evidence that some ancient black Africans learned how to make iron metal from iron ores. They probably learned this from the Lemba jews who built Great Zimbabwe. The africans stopped the practice of iron production after the first car was abandoned and became an easy source of steel. There is no evidence that Africans did anything with iron or steel that was not done with stone? They made blades and spears and, nothing more? No wheels, no plows, no traps, no hinges, no hammers, no nails, nothing but stone age type weapons?.

Ambrose, keep in mind that starting with Frederick Douglas, there are black skinned men in America with genetically enhanced brains, from genes obtained from white people. Some of these are republicans. Others of these are stone age type brutes with an enhanced capacity to commit crime. Many blacks use their white-enhanced brains to plan and commit crimes, such as breaking into a gun store using a pickup truck to pull down the doors and gates.
        Do not underestimate the short term capacity of black brutes to inflict harm and death upon white populations. If you live within 10 miles of a black hive, your family may be victimized.

• Sharon says:

I like your analogy. I’ve often thought how really perfect ants and honey bees are. they have done their homework. Need not think about it anymore. I think humans over think.

What this scene of protest gives the right is the honor of standing up against something that is wrong. We all know that scenes of Obama getting lynched would not have been, and should not been, tolerated. Why…because of the office, and not the man. Personally I hate Obama and think he was a son of a bitch, but I never did anything like they are doing to my president in this play.

The left has lost it!

3. LSD says:

And the majority of people killing the Trump-like character in the play are Negroes. This would agree with a statement by Donna Brazile, a Democrat operative, that the Democrat Party is the party of blacks, women, and gays. She is all of them.

And when she says black, she also means all minorities. I work at a place that is full of minorities and they all vote Democrat. It only took a minority to take down the Russian Tsar in 1917. Beware, America, beware.

4. Hold on just a second. Let the liberals have their little play. It would be important to allow them to show their true colors, and in a strange way they are revealing a sad truth! 1. Trump is undergoing character assination. 2. Our president is being betrayed. 3. It would be important to some how document what is going on, gather evidence, establish intent, find out what the real motives are. I wish to attend such a play be a good spy! Go in deep, dismantle from the inside out! An out burst by 2 individuals will not change anything! Un fortunately it is free speech, but it is sad! It is said that the mind of marine is the most deadly weapon. So in this case, I would emulate a professional fighter. Take a step back! And use my brain and fight this strategically! At this junction our only advantage is our brains! Love God, country, be smart, and always stay on the white path!

5. Sharon says:

Yes, I’ve seen it for years. I am one of those people who write letters to congressmen but little is done or understood and my letters are pretty much thanks but no thanks attitude as a return letter. When the war begins a lot of people will be killed. Let’s hope it’s the enemy left.

God Bless Laura Loomer for protesting (even though she’s a heeb).

The only way to counter these fucknuts is to speak to them in their own language so they understand what they’re up against – if it’s violence, so be it.

7. Pat Kittle says:

Any time the Godwin Card is played (“You are all Nazis…!”) the White genocide agenda is being advanced, whether knowingly or not.

Don’t fall into the trap of having to prove you’re not whatever (((they))) call you — (((they))) will NEVER run out of stuff to call you.

Learn the German point-of-view of WWII, and be prepared to state it accurately. So far most people only know the Jew-supremacist version of WWII.

What you say (or write) is very true. I also don’t engage in the ‘Nazi’ condemnations because I now have a better grasp of what occurred during WW2 and have taken the time to understand the other side of the story. I more or less applaud the spirit of what these two have done rather than the exact way or manner in which it was expressed.

• jcgmich29 says:

Agreed. I’m glad White Americans are starting to fight back, but the constant bad mouthing of Germans is frustrating. So is the misunderstanding of what fascism means.

I agree about the constant bad mouthing of Germans. The German people are not perfect (which race or ethnicity is?), but they are some damn smart people and they possess a great work ethic. I have met some absolutely wonderful Germans in my years.

The result of teaching monkeys how to talk.

9. PB says:

Shooting Bush wouldn’t have addressed the problem of his administration which was basically the installation of the (((occupation))) Government. Bush was for the most part Cheney’s sock puppet and Cheney worked for Zion pure and simple. Trump represents the overthrow of the ZOG (by the very act of democracy) and what we are witnessing is the attempt at the counter-revolution. Trump must know by now that it doesn’t matter how hard he sucks up to Israel it will make no difference as the don’t want an ally, they want full ownership.

10. TeamTrumpPlayer says:

Correct me if I’m wrong… but isn’t it ILLEGAL to threaten to kill the President?!
    Yes, I know it’s (supposedly!) just a “play”, so I guess I’m referring to those George Bush signs! Like him or not, it DOESN’T give ANYONE the right to threaten death upon that person!

In the event of CW 2.0 the rule will be as follows

1. No quarter asked none given.

2.When they throw grenades your way, be kind.
    Pull out the pins and throw them back to them.

3. No bag limit. It’s going to be a route anyhow.

12. Susan says:

I’m glad these useless pukes are putting on plays like this and that Kathy Griffin displayed her decapitated Trump head. These are great illustrations of how the liberals think. We need to see these things. They’re showing everyone how horrid they are.